The contract should include the following information:
- The date and time of the wedding
- The length of their service. When will they start and when will they finish. Be sure that they include setup and breakdown of their equipment.
- Overtime rate
- An itemized list of ALL the goods and services that the vendor will be supplying
- Will backup services be available?
- Their cancellation policy
- Exact prices (including tax)
- Names and phone numbers where you can reach them easily
- Dress code policy
- Last dates to make any necessary changes
- If ordering any items, list the details about the item
- Delivery times