Selecting a Wedding Vocalists
A professional wedding vocalist will add a beautiful touch to your wedding ceremony or reception. They have trained voices and can really make that special song meaningful.
You'll want to hear the vocalist perform before hiring them. You may want to go to one of their performances or ask them if they have a CD or tape that you may listen to.
Make sure they know the song you'd like them to sing or can learn it.
Questions to Ask the Vocalist
- How long have you been performing?
- How many weddings have you performed at?
- Can you sing the selections I want? If not, will you learn them?
- How will you dress?
- Are there any extra costs not included in your quoted fee?
- What is your payment schedule and cancellation policy?
- What is your hourly fee? Overtime fee?