Prior to the wedding, you should decide what will happen to the centerpieces after the wedding reception. You may decide to give them to specific guests or to randomly select a guest from each table.
Other Flower Considerations
Not only can flowers be used to decorate the head table, entranceway to the reception or as centerpieces but they can also be used in many other ways such as:
- The wedding cake may be displayed with a ring of flowers surrounding it or you can use real flower petals to decorate your wedding cake.
- Decorate the gift table, guest book table and champagne table with a nice arrangement of flowers.
- Place a flower arrangement in the ladies room.
- You can use edible flowers in some beverages (such as lemonade, punch or iced tea).
- Have pressed flowers placed under a sheer tablecloth.
- Give a small potted plant to each guest as a favor.
- The bride may choose to wear flowers in her hair.