Everyone who participates in your wedding will help create your wedding memories, however, the wedding photographer and the wedding videographer are the ones who will preserve those memories for years to come. One day you'll be able to look back and remember the details and the emotions of your very special day!
Here are a few ideas to create the perfect wedding album:
- Have the photographer tint your photos with pastel colors.
- The album should include both candid and portrait photographs.
- Try black-and-white photography.
- Instead of including one photo per page, include multiple photos in different sizes on one page.
- Include mementos such as lace from the bride's gown, a copy of the invitation and wedding program, a few dried petals from both the bride's bouquet and the groom's boutonniere.