Saving on Floral Decorations
- If another couple is marrying at the ceremony site on the same day, consider splitting the cost of the flowers used at the ceremony site.
- Select a date that is not near a major flower-giving holiday, such as Mother's Day or Valentine's Day.
- If you are marrying during a holiday, such as Easter or Christmas, chances are that the church will be fully decorated for that holiday.
- Get married in a garden - that will surely save you money on flowers.
- Select flowers that can also be used/transported to the wedding reception.
- Use tulle bows instead of flowers for pew decorations.