Who needs a thank you note?
Wedding thank you notes should always be sent on formal stationery, generally matching your wedding invitations. Who needs a thank you note? According to Peggy Post, all of the following
- Anyone who gives you a wedding gift.
- Your attendants. A warm personal note attached to your gift to each of your attendants will let them know how much you appreciate their efforts and support.
- Anyone who hosted a party or shower. Each host/ess should be thanked individually with a note.
- People who house or entertain your wedding guests.
- Anyone who assists you before, during or after your wedding.
- Suppliers and Professionals. Those that exceed your expectations will appreciate a courteous note of thanks.
- Your parents or whomever is hosting your wedding.”