|That magical feeling of 'walking in a winter wonderland' can come to life here in New England. Imagine the warm, cozy feel of a winter wedding by incorporating a few of our favorite [holiday] things:
- Faux Snow: Sprinkle snow-like confetti along your centerpieces, bar tops, dessert and gift tables. Fill paper cones with faux snow to have guests toss as you leave the ceremony.
- Sweets: Nothing warms the belly more than a hot cup of cocoa and warm cookies. Include these delicious treats on your dessert table or have them passed as an after dinner treat.
- Holiday Decor: Arrange Poinsettia plants along your ceremony aisle; string garland or lights around the reception banisters; use red bows on your centerpieces; fill tiny mittens or stockings for wedding favors; or try some DIY crafts, like snowflake doilies.
- Sleigh Ride: Be pulled by horse-n-sleigh from your ceremony to reception. Hang garland or mistletoe with a 'Just Married' sign along the back!
- Color Scheme: Use colors that are associated with winter or holidays like, red & green, blue & white, silver & gold or blue & silver.
Below are a few of our favorite things captured from local New England wedding professionals.